Framework Builder 1.0.1 Dot Release Available
A dot release for Framework Builder is available. Visit the Download Center of our website, click on Framework Builder and download the mxp from the Extensions section.
It is best practice to uninstall your current version before installing the new version.
This dot release addressed the following:
- Insert Plug-in/Insert Dynamic Plug-in's "Use Plug-in Title for page title" is now disabled by default.
- Corrected an issue that caused all plug-in content bindings to contain the same content when a plug-in source file doesn't contain any HTML tags.
- Corrected an issue that caused syntax errors to occur on pages containing the Dynamic Plug-in server behavior that use a dynamic plug-in source value.
- Theme-based pages are now updated immediately in design view after having a theme applied to them.
- Updated for compatibility with other WebAssist extensions to avoid function re-declaration errors.