Thanks for the info - that answered several questions but I've made another pass and have some follow ons:
- In the Editor, I'm confused about the Line "construct". In my test I select a Contact (Simple) form (Cool) and add a 2nd Text Field to Line 1, Set 1. As I understand, all Fields in a Set share the same Validation. Then, I add a 2nd Set *under Line 1* and select Text for the default Field that is added. All three of these Fields are set X-Small and they are *all under Line 1*. There is plenty of space to put all three on the same line but the Preview (and Form itself) show the Field of the 2nd Set *underneath* the two fields of the 1st Set. That is, it's on a 2nd Line. Since there is room, why is this not on the 1st Line? (See attached image.)
Also, I have a few more specific questions about the Fields. All of the following are for a Contact (Simple) form (Cool) form:
- Checkbox Group & Checkbox - In a new Set I 1st added a Field as a Checkbox Group with Validation of 2 to 3. Then I added four more Fields, all of which were Checkboxes with Validation. I had several problems:
* All four Checkbox labels were grouped together off to the left along with the Groupbox label. How do I get each Label next/above each Checkbox?
* I had no validation at all. The other Simple Contact fields (Name, email, ...) had successful Validation but with all four Checkboxes unchecked, I had no error message. Did I not construct this group correctly?
* Also, on a single Checkbox, what does Validation do since, again either state of checked or not is valid?
- CVV - This does validate for a maximum of four characters but it allows "aaaa" rather than forcing digits (which is what a CVV must be).
- Menu & List - Both have Validation with "Not Blank" and "Invalid value". What are these selections for? In the case of "Not Blank", I don't see how the Field could not have a Value and since any value selected comes from the list, how can there be an Invalid value?
- Radio Group - I had the same problem with labels here as I described with the Checkbox above but even more importantly, I don't see how to create the individual Radio Buttons (vs. Checkboxes).
Finally, I am a bit confused about Fieldsets, Groups and Elements. As an example, I'd like to use the Contact (Simple) form but I'd like a (Country) Menu Field after Email and before Comment. I see that I can select Group 1 and Add a new Group 2, select Lists and pick a Category of Country. But, that puts the Country Menu after Comment. On the other hand, I can Edit Group 1 and add a new Element in between Email and Comment and set its Type to Menu but there is no way to set a Category of Country so I get an empty list. Am I missing something; do I have the wrong approach?