Thank you so much for you assistance.
Initially, your page was doing the same thing, until I added that little piece of code to tell me what the file would be.
I found that it was posting the same file name but looking for another page.
My fault entirely, I forgot to change the form action to refer to the same page as the form instead of a testing page.
I'll remember that in future.
I would also like to add that I was an ADDT user and at first found WebAssist pretty confusing. But after using it for a while I am getting less and less intimidated. Things are working pretty much as I expect.
I would also like to thank you and the other forum helpers for walking me through some sometimes dumb questions.