I have looked the tutorial but it assumes I populate my database first and also the tutorial assumes I use eCart 5. I have eCart 4. let me re-phrase my problem:
1. How do I set up my database with the following products and
2. stock inventory is uppdated authomatically after checkout. Note one product have 3 options: color,size,style. For example a customer can buy a product with color= black, size
20" and style=straight.
I sell hair extension and other beauty products. The problem is with hair extension category since each of the three products listed below has size,color and style options.
1. wefted hair
2. prebonded hair
- each of the above 3 products have three options: COLOR, SIZE and STYLE.
- Price depends only on size.
- have 20 different colors(black, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, pale blond,....)
- have 7 sizes (12", 14"...24")
- have 4 styles (straight, deep wave,french-curl,loose wave )
I would like to know if your sample database can handle this problem. If your database can not handle this do you have any other solution?
This is my first webshop since I bought your Webassist product. A ticket might help since I never used benefited a ticket support before.
An attached file with sample tables of PRODUCT,OPTIONS,OPTIONSGROUP,PRODUCTOPTIONS would really help.