Search for marked items not working
Thanks, for the reply.
I was making some dumb errors in that I put the dataAssist search on the Multiple Update page instead of the results page. DUH!
So what I did was wrap the whole of the results table in a form and added a Button to go to the update page. The form is set to "get".
On the Multiiple Update page I set the recordset to filter by the record id as a form variable (probably wrong on my part).
On testing to select just 2 of the items I get no results and this is what is showing as the url:
So I have obviously made some errors.
Attached are the 2 pages in question. Can you please take a look to see what I have done wrong. wBread_ResultsSearchUpdate.php is the main page with the check boxes, wBread_updateMulti.php is the results/update page.