The cropped images does replace the old one but it's not really the cropping section i'm having a problem with.
I've attached a zip file that includes the cropping process & the image update page.
The process is currently like this:
• User uploads up to 12 images - the system resizes and saves two files
• User is then going to be taken to a page that displays all uploaded images
• User is then able to crop any image of the uploaded images and a new additional file is saved called cropped.
• The page that displays the images is then refreshed to show the new cropped image
• The user can then click the next image and crop, page refreshes and repeat until cropping is complete.
The problem i have is when the user replaces any of the original images they've uploaded, the page that shows the cropped images will not change because the cropped image is still on the server even though the new uploaded images have successfully overwritten and replaced the 2 resized pictures.
What I need to do is delete the cropped picture when a new image is uploaded, so:
Upload new image 3 and system overwrites the 2 resized and deletes cropped image 3
Upload new image 4 and system overwrites the 2 resized and deletes cropped image 4
Upload new image 6 and system overwrites the 2 resized and deletes cropped image 6
I've got it to delete cropped images but it's deleting all of them rather than the ones that relate to the new images being uploaded.
Hope this makes sense, i've zipped up the code of the pages in question so you can see.
Thanks so much for taking a look for me, really hope you can help.
P.S. This cropping setup is really good, you guys should consider including a feature like this on Powerstore or your CMS setup.