customer order history error.
Thanks, Jason. That worked. At least the syntax error message is gone when I test it. I am up against a deadline and just came to the decision that I will not implement the customer order history until later. I will certainly let you know if I have a problem at that time.
I have a related question. I have set up the administrative back end to the site I am building using Data Assist.
As of right now, when I do a search for orders on the orders_Search.php page without entering any information, the orders_Results.php page shows all orders, with the unique order number (Order ID) as one of the line items. That's fine and the way it is supposed to work. It seems to be the easiest way for my client to search for orders as they come in.
My question is this: Is there a way to link the unique order number (Order ID) on the orders_Results.php page to the summary of the order on the orderdetails_Results.php page so that when my client clicks on the order number, they can see what items have been ordered for just that particular order number?
Right now, and please correct me if I am wrong, they would have to either type, or copy and paste the number into the Order ID search box on the orderdetails_Search.php page, and then do a search which would bring up the details of that particular order on the orderdetails_Results.php page.
It seems like it would be a very logical way to isolate the items on a particular order.
I have attached a jpg that (better) explains what I would like to happen.
I would really like, and this is probably a 'wish list' item, to be able to view, and subsequently print out a summary of the order similar to the 'line item' email receipt that is sent to the customer. As my client physically delivers the items ordered, they will have to print one page from the orders_Results.php page for the visitors delivery information, and then print another copy for the items that were actually ordered.
The only option I am currently aware of would be to print out the email that is sent to the customer, as I have it set up that they are cc'd on each order. However, I have been experiencing a problem with the order number appearing on the email receipt. Contrary to logic, it seems to appear only intermittently. I will open a ticket in the Universal Email section to adress that problem.
Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.