Creating a Site Sculptor Page Type
The CMS is really intended for maintaining your content, not developing pages with forms. However, you might be able to pull this off by creating a new page type based on your form.
This has not been tested, but here are the steps i would try:
*Just a heads up, but this will involve recreating your site if you want any areas of the form page to be included in the CMS.
1. With your Site Sculptor site selected in the Files panel, open the Assets panel in Dreamweaver and select the Templates category.
2. Right-click on the sitesculptor_template option and choose New from Template.
3. Run FB and insert your new form to this page. Then, add the desired functionality to the form (Email, DB Insert, etc.).
4. Save your page and go to WebAssist > Build Site > Create Site Sculptor Page Type.
5. Enter a page type name such as "Contact Form" and click OK.
6. Delete your Site Sculptor files and delete your database tables so that everything can be recreated with this new form page.
7. Enter Site Sculptor interface, choose your settings from the main interface.
8. Choose the Site Type Define button, and add a new page and select your new Page Type for that page (It will be listed under ----Custom ----).
9. Complete Site Sculptor and upload and install the CMS.
Not sure if this will work, but there is a good chance it will. We'll be looking into adding more dynamic page types in the future so that this will be easier to do.