So I went and chose the restricted content to the city field on the page, but now I get the error message even when I don't use the restricted cities in question!
Here's the code:
<form action="confirm.php" method="post" name="ecart_checkout_form" onsubmit="WAValidateRT(document.forms.city,document.forms.city.value,'','%20Jacksonville%20|, %20Tallahassee%20|, %20Indianapolis%20|, %20Cincinnati%20|, %20Memphis%20|, %20Jacksonville%20|, %20Tallahassee%20|, %20Indianapolis%20|, %20Cincinnati%20|, %20Memphis%20|',document.forms.city,1,true);WAAlertErrors('The following errors were found','We do not ship to this region',true,false,false);return document.MM_returnValue" >
Here's what I did:
1) Insert > WebAssist> Validation Toolkit> Client Validation
2) In WA Client Validations Wizard> Form: ecart_checkout_form (there were 2 options, "forms" and ecart_checkout_form, I chose the latter)
3) Set error message footer "We do not ship to this region"
4) Add validations> Form Element: ecart_checkout_form.city, Validation type: Restrict Content
5) I add the restricted cities
I've since removed the code from the live site, but it seems I'm close to doing what I want to do, but just need it to restrict only the cities in question.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong?