DA Single Record Update and DFP2 disaster
This took me a whole day before I gave up.
Everytime I tried to update a record with a picture file field in it, the filename was erased from the database. I read all the threads, but no joy.
I returned to CS3's original update server behavior and added DMX Zone's Pure php upload plus Smart Image Processor 2. It took me less than 10 minutes to accomplish this simple task.
I really don't understand that DA sells these two Extensions without checking.
The more as it seems to be a known issue.
Its frustrating because I updated DA only today to version 2.05 and thought there was some time spent with testing.
It would have been helpful, if there was at least a word like: don't use in combination with DFP2. This would have saved me hours of useless work...
Thumbs down on this.