Problem with WebAssist - after removing extensions from Dreamweaver CS4. HELP??
I am having problems with my Dreamweaver CS4 after I deleted the entire SuperSuite from my computer.
I logged into the Extension manager and removed them normally using this app. After I removed each of the individual extensions, and rebooted my computer several times, etc., I still get popups when I open my Dreamweaver CS4.
Please see the attached screen shots of the error messages.
I didn't like any of the extensions so I deleted them all. I also posted this in another area several days ago, but WebAssist must have removed that section and my post along with it. So, I am posting it again.
I really with their support was better.
Hopefully someone can help by telling me what I need to do in order to fully remove the WebAssist extensions from my Dreamweaver CS4.