Hello! Please help WebAssist Support!!!!
Hello??? Is anyone reading this??? Please help me!
I re-iterate the problem. I am building a wholesale store.
1) I added a field to my PowerStore 3 Database. This field is called ProductCost. This was appearing on the product pages as needed when I copied the code for ProductPrice and changed all of the Price to Cost in the needed places.
2) I use Dreamweaver with eCart and Data Assist. But am having issues with integrating them and the PowerStore 3.
3) I wish the ProductCost field to be what is added up by my store instead of ProductPrice. I still want ProductPrice to be there and I made it so that that database field is visible as well on product pages. (That is working.)
4) With eCart I tried to link the Add to Cart button to the ProductCost field. I added the ProductCost field to the eCart system as well.
5) Thinking that it might be necessary, I tried to link my Product Database with my PowerStore 3 via Dreamweaver's binding recordsets. This produced the error - "Missing Run-Time Value for variable: CIDParam"
6) I tried to change the Product_Results.php in both the Admin and the store site so that the ProductCost field was displaying.
7) My problem - After I uploaded the changes to my site - the Product_Results.php pages will not display. If I press the add to cart button it yields a blank page.
How do I change it so that the ProductCost is what is added up and so that my store works? (I have about 260 products in my database which took me WEEKS to manually edit, so changing the database is not an option!)
Thank you! Please help!