Apologies for creating confusion in my last post, - not very helpful. Let's just do it the template way!
1. In Dreamweaver, with your PowerStore site as the local site, create a new page: File > New > Page from Template > Select 'Main' (from the three templates listed for your PowerStore site).
2. Save this new page to the root directory of your PowerStore Site. Call it what you like, I will refer to it as 'newpage.php' for my own convenience.
3. In your browser, navigate to and Log in to the Admin area of your remote site, and in the Admin menu, go to Content > Add new content.
4. In the 'Page Name:' field, type a 'friendly' name for your newpage.php. In the 'Content Area' field, type a name for the area of your new page where the content will be placed.
[Examples: 'New Page' and 'Main Content']
5. Click 'Insert'
6. On the next page - near the bottom - from the code area (with the blue background) below 'Developer's Notes', select and copy the code.
7. Back in Dreamweaver in newpage.php in design view, place your cusor inside the small editable area - this has a greenish border and a 'MainContent' label.
8. Switch to code view, where the cursor should now be located by the lines:
<!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="MainContent" -->
<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
9. Put the cursor in the line between these two lines, and paste the code you just copied from the Developers Notes.
10. Save your page and upload it to your remote site.
11. If you are linking to your new page as Paul was, create the link to your new page as described in my last post ("To link to your new page . . . ")
Hope this is a little clearer. Apologies for the extraneous info previously.