Menu appears as text
I'm putting together a simple intranet site using Menuwriter version 1, Dreamweaver MX running on Parallels on an iMac (leopard).
I'm previewing in firefox and the site will need to run on ffox and IE (later versions).
The menu appears fine in the DW template and the index page previews fine in ffox, but in all subsequent pages the menu appears as an extensive list of text.
I seem to recall something similar happening the last time I used menuwriter, and at that time I found a quick fix in the old forums, but I can't remember what it was and the search on the archived forums is useless. I'm not doing anything clever with the site (haven't got that far), there are no layers, flash objects or other stuff. It's just a simple table with nested tables in subsequent pages.
The menu also appears on the template without any sort of tag, so I can't get back into menuwriter to tweak it either. And, as with previous posters using macs, there's a lot of crashing involved while trying to get it to behave.
My boss is expecting the basic site to be up and running by next week...help!