Here's my list of problems:
1) Massively Insufficient documentation. This is a problem with most of your software - but this one is the worst I've seen so far. We are reduced to asking basic questions on this forum, but all of these things should be addressed in a thorough "How To" or "Help" guide that goes into great detail step-by-step how this works. (I remember back in the good old days how fantastic your Data Assist help guide was!) There should be a site map that explains what pages do what - and a Database map to explain how the data flows. This would save most of us hours and weeks of reverse engineering so that we can more easily customize this product.
2) Lots of bugs that aren't documented on the forum in a "KNOWN ISSUES" topic - or on the FAQ. (Goes back to my documentation statement.) One must painstakingly search through this help forum to find answers to major issues that have come up. (Like the USPS test API problem.)
3) Misrepresented as a much simpler solution than it is. It DOES require a thorough knowledge of database structure and CSS and php with dynamic site experience to customize this store one bit.
4) More explanation on how to integrate/customize this store with the WebAssist Dreamweaver extensions if we own them.
5) I haven't tried it behind an SSL yet - but that should be explained/addressed as well in the documentation.
6) Some of my questions on this forum have yet to be addressed. And once again - all would be fine if there was some thorough documentation on how this store works with data and site maps.