Can someone plz upload me HelperPHP.php of DFP1 as a Zip attached to this post?
i think i found the problem just want to check it out and compare it with DFP2s helper.
I don't want to say a lot in here cause i might be wrong unless i make it work. If i make it work ill post solution here.
What i can see is different $key parameter on parameters page of insert.php (i applied an upload behavior) about default file and different on code in HelperPHP.php file of DFP2.
Im talking only about the 2nd problem that doesnt use the default image path at all not about the generated code. I can't check about how it is generating code since i never have tried to make an mxp file so i dont know how to check where it generates the code..
As i said the 1st issue, just manually add the filepath + filename to the parameters of DFP2 generated code for default file in the page u used the upload behavior.
But again it wont work as it is not using it in HelperPHP.php and if im correct its a different $key name.
Ill be back with you with a solution as soon as i fix it unless we got a release asap from WebAssist.