Working on it
Thanks for the help. Still having the validation problems. I have attached the revised file. I removed the php validation code from the optional fields: address2, eve phone, company and title. The required fields that I added still aren't acting as required fields: the checkboxes, the daytime phone, etc. I still have the validation message problems.
It's ok to test the form. The email comes to me. I've done it dozens of times. I think that I just don't understand the php and spry code enough to do this. I used the Contact Form program and Dreamweaver.
The form does submit, with the thank you page and the email is sent, the validation on the fields is the only problem.
Not there, yet.