Thanks Anna -
I do know how to build a website and all of those steps are done. Thank you very much for the Administrative back - end link. That is precisely what I am looking for - very specific answers and links to my specific questions. No general website 101 is needed as I have been a professional producer/developer/designer since 1996 for some extremely high profile/ high traffic sites. I am also very familiar with dynamic site programming and pulling from recordsets and databases with Dreamweaver. My PHP programming is more on the beginner side though.
I will be very very specific with my questions. Sorry if I am repeating them in this forum. Please try to answer them for me as I feel so far - they have only been very vaguely answered.
1) Can I use the Power CMS as my site Admin? And will this easily integrate with Security Assist/Data Assist and my eCart 5 store? Or are there any issues at all in integrating this code with a customized eCart 5 store?
2) Can I wrap the eCart store/the site Admin using Power CMS with Security Assist and how do you suggest I integrate these all. Specifically? Is there a link to a tutorial with the appropriate database fields suggested. Would it be easier/faster for me to use the pre-programmed PHP Admin Support product that you are selling with the Power CMS and eCart 5 to set this up rather than Security Assist? (I own Security Assist/Data Assist/Power CMS/eCart 5/ Universal eMail/ Validation Toolbox.)
3) My customers already have Customer ID #s assigned to them. I am going to begin with a pre-populated database of customers. But the customers will choose their user name and password. Would it be easier to use the PHP Admin Support or Security Assist for tweaking the security code so that the database looks for the preassigned Customer IDs then they can input their user name and password?
4) Is it possible to customize one of the online stores that was provided in the eCommerce solution recipes to work with the Power CMS and Security Assist or your PHP Admin solution? Or are there any conflicts there? (I can't find the downloads for these anymore BTW - was this removed? Or am I just missing the link?)
5) How can I list multiple products on a page in my store with a quantity field and a single add to cart button for multiple product ordering? Is there a tutorial for that with eCart 5?
I apologize but since your site redesign I can't seem to find many of the support documentation that I was previously using. I'm specifically looking for the cross integration tutorials for many of your products. (Like eCart with Security Assist and Universal email.) I am trying to determine if any of your products conflict with one another or if integration is easy. My problem is that it seems most of the tutorials are written for individual products rather than integrating them into one store.
I'm just looking at the most time-efficient way to begin this store with the eCart 5 integration and security.