close ad
WARNING: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Where to begin?

Thread began 11/17/2009 8:05 pm by nickj | Last modified 1/31/2010 8:45 am by nickj | 7221 views | 59 replies

Office Guy-172461

Thanks Neilo,

Yes I remember that you and I got off on the wrong foot. But you quickly turned it around and put your efforts into making things better and now I'm a fan. You have a knack for spotting CSS errors faster than most and your desire to help is beyond question.

We all miss the mark sometimes, but most will have the courtesy of thanking us for our sometimes feeble attempt at helping them with their problem, regardless of results. Others will take the advice without so much as letting us know if it worked.

The ones I have the least patience for are those that barge into the community yelling and screaming about the lousy support without even giving anyone a chance to help them. It takes a lot longer to solve the problem if you spend most of the time getting them to specify what the problem is. Yelling for videos for everything, puts any hope for solving an immediate problem into the distant future.

I once walked out of a Mall Management office, and was stopped by an elderly lady that immediately started yelling at me because one of the drinking fountains was too low. When she finally stopped telling me how mad she was, I explained that I was an outside contractor that was only there to fix their network. If she had approached me in a somewhat calmer fashion, I would have been happy to call the Director of Operations for her and he would have taken care of it.

Attitude is everything when looking for help.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...