Can't get Universal email past spam filters (RFC 2822 incompatibility)
Server - Linux
WebAssist: Login/Security "email password" component.
Spam filters are stopping virtually all of my Universal Email being generated by my "EmailPassword" page created with WebAssist. Here is a SpamAssassin score from a typical message sent:
* 1.7 INVALID_DATE Invalid Date: header
(not RFC 2822) (actually the header shows NO date)
* 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
* 1.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
* 1.1 HTML_EXTRA_CLOSE BODY: HTML contains far too many close tags
* 1.1 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
* 2.6 INVALID_MSGID Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC 2822
Mail sent by other programs on this server do not pose any problems. The other programs are simple perl scripts (i.e. modified 'FormMail'). Can't find any "missing" php modules, but may not know what to look for sure. Any ideas as to what may be causing these Universal Email messages to not comply with RFC 2822 and thus be treated as spam?
Here is a copy of the message being sent by the EmailPassword page:
Dear John Doe,
Please find below your username and password for access to the ourdomain.com database.
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving your needs.