Data Assist suggestions
I have been reading thru some of the threads on the forum to fimiliarise myself with DataAssist. However dataAssist has has some mean limitations.
1. It creates a resulst page based on the idea that it is an ecommerce page.
2. It only creates 5 fields from a record set.
3. It only sees one recordset not 2 or 3.
4. The wizard is not so intuitive.
If I had to create a results page this is how I would go about it.
1. Look at availble recordsets and then choose the ones to add to my page.
2. From each recordset choose the fields to add to my page.
3. The layout should be more flexible in that one should be able to drag the selected fields and bind it to a predesigned layout.
This will be more flexible and easier to work with than the way it works now.To much trouble for an out of the box solution.