Thanks for the input. The procedure I've used each time is the same:
1. Create a recordset to dynamically display the table rows which will be updated
2. Create a table with two rows, top one containing the <th>elements and bottom one the <td> elements which will be included in the Repeat Region server behavior
3. Place the dynamic data placeholders is each of the <td> elements to display the results of the recordset
4. Select the <tr> with the recordset dynamic elements and apply the DW server behavior, "Repeat Region" to it.
5. Add the Data Assist server behavior for upgrading multiple rows per the instructions when the server behavior is called.
Each time I do this, only the last row of the recordset displayed by the repeat region server behavior is updated.
I'm using Data Assist 2.0.6, DW CS4 version 10.0 on a WIN 7 64-bit machine. Anything you can offer would be helpful as I'll need to use this product a bunch in the site I'm currently building and would like to not have to hand code if possible.