The source files with Sculptor presets and complete files used to create each layout including the original graphics files with layers, are available in your Download area.
1. Logon to your account.
2. Select SiteAssist Professional.
3. Open the Source files with Sculptor presets section
Each CSS Design .zip file contains the following:
1) output_html - HTML files for each color scheme. Useful for easy implementation into your site.
2) PSD_source - Photoshop (.PSD) source files for each color scheme. Allows for complete customization of the design using Adobe Photoshop software.
3) PNG file - Fireworks (.PNG) source file containing a frame for each color scheme. Allows for complete customization of the design using Adobe Fireworks software.
4) *XML files - XML files used by Eric Meyer's CSS Sculptor for importing each CSS design. (Please note: when importing a layout into CSS Sculptor, point to the zip file and not the XML file.)
*Each XML file references content located within the folder with the same name as the chosen design.
Removing text from original files:
- Open the .psd file associated with the color scheme in use.
- Access the appropriate layer, delete the unneeded text, then add your own.
- Merge all layers, and crop as needed, referring to the header and then save it under an appropriate filename as a .jpg
- In Dreamweaver, click on the image you want to replace.
- Open the CSS tab, and click on background-image.
- Use the point tool or folder selection tool to change to your new image.