PowerStore v3 Beta Coming Soon
Today I received an engineering demo of PowerStore Version 3, which we currently plan to launch in February. There are some great enhancements and the demo went so well, I would expect that we could start the beta for it as early as next week.
Our beta program will be limited for this product since it is a solution that comes with a developer's license (as opposed to an extension with a serial number). I will be emailing the first beta build to all Community Experts who have purchased PowerStore v1 or v2. If you participate by giving feedback, reporting bugs, etc. in the beta forum, you will continue to receive beta builds, as they continue to improve throughout the Quality Assurance phase.
If you do not own PowerStore v1 or v2, but are very interested in participating in this beta (meaning you have significant time to dedicate this next month reviewing the solution and giving feedback), we will consider an exception. Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a very high level summary of the new features. When Marketing has written some of the messaging, I can give a more in-depth feature list. Feel free to ask questions in the meantime!
* new installation wizard, like PowerGallery has: much, much easier to get started!
* PowerCMS integration through the admin
* admin dashboard
* coupon / sale support
* enhanced options (including addition of sub-options)
* enhanced categorization (including sub-categories and multi-categorizing products)
* backend efficiencies (like faster queries and improved recordset code)
* improved cart display
* improved user management