A final update.
Back around the 1st week in December I got a message that Universal Email had been updated. The following is what I received...
Universal Email 3.0.5 addresses the following issues and adds the following functionality:
- Updated for use with Dreamweaver CS4.
- Memento Panel added.
- New preferences interface added at Edit > WebAssist Preferences
- Removed ‘Mail for Windows’ and ‘Mail for Linux’ mail object objects and replaced them with ‘Mail’. This mail object will work properly in either environment if the server is properly configured.
- PDF version of Help documentation now available.
After looking over the notes, I decided that this little patch wasn't really worth my time to upgrade right away. I wasn't having problems with any of my pages that utilized UE v.3.0.4.
Ok the problem that I've been having relates to attachments being included in the message body instead as true attachments.
I upgraded today to v.3.0.5.
The problem has been resolved. My application works brilliantly and I'm truly thrilled with the results.
Outstanding Extension! Thank you WebAssist for your efforts and your products.