View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

PayPal Standard IPN Response Record Update and Email Problem

Thread began 12/11/2009 4:46 pm by Kevin373660 | Last modified 12/21/2009 2:29 pm by Kevin373660 | 2477 views | 18 replies

Kevin373660

Still not working - please help

Eric, I really need your help to get pass this road block. Please..Please...

Thank you for your post on the validation for the checkout page. I have a temp workaround and another idea that might work but needs to be tested. At the moment being able send the park access codes to a customer is the most pressing issue to get resaulved.

Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong. I havn't had much sleep for a few days trying to get this to work. It must be a syntax error. Or something that I am missing. Am I assigning the IPN post back value correctly so that eCart can pick it up??? How can I be sure that it is assigning and forwarding to the email? Don't worry about explaining to much detail the bottom line is, I just need it to work.

From what I understand:

on0 - option_name1
os0 - option_selection1

on1 - option_name2
os1 - option_selection2

option_name1
Option 1 name as requested by you. PayPal appends the number of the item where x represents the number of the shopping cart detail item (e.g., option_name1, option_name2). Length: 64 characters

option_name2
Option 2 name as requested by you. PayPal appends the number of the item where x represents the number of the shopping cart detail item (e.g., option_name2, option_name2). Length: 64 characters

option_selection1
Option 1 choice as entered by your customer. PayPal appends the number of the item where x represents the number of the shopping cart detail item (e.g., option_selection1, option_selection2). Length: 200 characters

option_selection2
Option 2 choice as entered by your customer. PayPal appends the number of the item where x represents the number of the shopping cart detail item (e.g., option_selection1, option_selection2). Length: 200 characters

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...