I'll correct that situation being "Logged In" and working under the Administrator Account! That might help to illuminate any future errors that might cause software to develop a problem.
However, I had created a several layers of backups during the process of putting together the BlueSky Music test site (test site bundle with eCart 4.0) before encountering the problem I’d posted earlier. I take a lot of notes to retrace my steps, and I recall the previous test site I had completed before did not return any errors while the Checkout Wizard was building pages. So I decided to put it to the test and…
Finally Success! My BlueSky Music test site is off the launch pad. It successfully passed the test and verified by both PayPal & USPS. All that is left to do is some minor clean up.
Now I can get my project moving in the right direction at last.
Looking backward I've accessed that the majority of the problem I experience were due to "lack of knowledge". Ofcrouse there are a few bugs left to work out with eCart 4.0. But I'm confident that it's a great product, and will become a "Best Seller" for Web Assist.
Thanks for everyone’s help & calm senses when I was falling apart at the seams with frustration.