We are running CS4 Web Standard and WebAssist on a new iMac and Mac Mini, and are planning to open our web store in Q1 of 2010.
So far we have a few questions, whose answers and further studies will expand in breadth and depth, I'm certain, as we investigate before the "December 31st sale" deadline:
1) What follow-up work is being done?
a) in a "PowerStore 3" 3.X major release (new features);
b) in 2.X minor releases (feature fixes and enhancements);
c) in 2.X.X upgrade releases (bug fixes)?
2) I want to be able to accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Are all of these currently supported?
3) Can the eCart shopping cart be easily embedded or dovetailed in to add features?
4) How would we get help or contract to get help in making the "entry" to the PowerStore an entry into a "mall" of several stores that share a common shopping cart, payment, and registration system?
5) Do all code modules contain "in-line" documentation, so that, for instance, CSS and XHTML "tweaking" can be accomplished?