Known issue (and solution) for Thumnail Renaming Issue
There is an issue with Digital File Pro 2 where uploading multiple files to the same location does not rename the thumbnails correctly.
A simple fix is posted in the Download Center on the Digital File Pro 2 download page (in the Known Issues section), but I will also post the fix below.
1. Open the HelperPHP.php file in the WA_DigitalFilePro directory in your site.
2. In Code view, locate the first instance of the following line of code (this line appears in two different locations).
$renameFileName = str_replace($newFileNameDefault2, $baseFileName, $renameFileName);
To ensure that you locate the correct line of code, you may want to press Ctrl (Cmd) + F to search for the line.
3. Replace the line of code with the following.
$renameFileName = str_replace($newFileNameDefault2, $attemptedFileName, $renameFileName);
4. Repeat this process with the second instance of the line of code.
5. Once both lines of have been updated, save the file.