I think your last statement told me everything.
Here's the temporary work plan:
1. Create database for registration form and any other dynamic data related to each client and business.
-Name -email -login info
-any other dynamic data needed in profile page
2. Create registration form using CSS Form Builder
3. Create profile page using Data Assist getting specific data for the page.
4. Create admin section for password and profile managing.
5. Create login page.
6. Create my admin page
7. Apply Security Assist, Universal Email where needed.
-form -client admin -profile page -my admin page
That's the general idea. I'm just beginning with dynamic sites (basically giving mine the functionality to get a jumpstart- I can always fix issues without clients and deadlines looming). I'm just looking into your database starter kit and that's helping a bit.
So thanks for your response. I was sure I needed to use several extensions for this.