Eric, I have a little update. I need to cover an additional scenario.
Customers that place an order in English, Spanish or French would get a confirmation mail in their language. Customers that place an order in German receive a different confirmation email depending on whether they are located in Germany or another country.
I looked at what validation toolkit could to, but all I know it can do is send me to one chosen page on failed validation. I don't really want to send the customers on failed validation to another page, but send them to a page depending on the entries in the database in the fields language_id and country. In all there would have to be five pages to be directed to.
To be more specific:
- (language_id=1) and (country=Germany) - redirect to checkout_success_1.php
- (language_id=2) - redirect to checkout_success_2.php
- (language_id=3) - redirect to checkout_success_3.php
- (language_id=4) - redirect to checkout_success_4.php
- (language_id=1) and (country‡Germany) - redirect to checkout_success_5.php
Is that possible?
Or how else can I solve the problem?