Add to Cart Button for Results Page (& Ticket # 100961)
Before Eric puts a lot of time in to my last entry in Ticket (# 100961), please tell him that I seem to have got the Add to Cart Button code working for the Catalogue_Details page. He has mentioned not to add to ticket after posting as it will affect the queue.
However, I have run into problems adding the “Add to Cart Button” on the Catalogue_Results.php page. Products are displayed using the repeat region. This page is used for displaying:
A) All Products
- Default recordset with Filter=None, Sort=ProdCatID, Ascending
- I do NOT pass any query info by URL, the page just uses the default
B) Search Results
- Recordsets for Category, Gender, Price, Product SKU
- Example: recordset Filter=None, Sort=CatName, Ascending
- This filters using the URL
- Works fine using any search criteria from shopping index, search or side bar search
For pages using the repeat region to display products, the Tutorials have examples with the Recordset filter set. When I tried adding the “Add to Cart Button” with “Look up item from recordset” option, I received a java error. I believe that it is looking for the filter value from the recordset, as this error does not happen if that is set. The Results page works fine using any search criteria from shopping index, search or side bar search. Have I built the Results page incorrectly? How can I add buy buttons to it?
Please & thank you.