This could also happen if the paths are wrong. Check the include links at the top of your page and check that the file exists in the specified location.
i have the feeling as if i am trying to open a locker without knowing the numbers.......'include files', where can i find these?
Oké, i suggest to start from scratch;
I have contacted the server provider for the directory path; that should be in my case: /home/httpd/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/
• in pict 1 you can see my directory structure
• in pict 2 you can see where i have put the first 2 rules of code;
• in pict 3 '' '' '' '' the third rule of code in header;
• in pict 4 you can see the result;
• in pict 5 you can see the path in the WA_GLOBALS
hope you can help,