Thank you Eric!, helpful notes for others
I appreciate your extremely easy to follow help Eric - that did it!
Two things I should note to help others doing this:
- After the first search behavior was in and running fine, I noticed that the recordset I used had disappeared from Dreamweaver's Server Behaviors and Bindings panels. The DataAssist Search server behavior reported the recordset was "Unknown". Mind you it still worked. Dreamweaver just threw errors because it couldn't find the recordset after DataAssist modified it.
+ In the code I moved the missing recordset to the top of the list of recordsets on that page, and it reappeared. Repeat for each additional search behavior application.
- Adding in the second DataAssist Search Behavior, the page no longer functioned; it became a blank white page in the browser, with no source code. In the page code, DataAssist had added the second search behavior *above* the include that made it function:
//WA Database Search Include
+ I moved the include above both of the search behaviors, and all worked as it should. Repeat for each additional search behavior application. I added search behaviors in both design & code view with the same results.
I hope these two bugs get fixed in a future release.