image-backed menu problems
The Menu Definer is very broken, it appears ...
1) Define a menu preset with image backgrounds.
2) Use the tool to select the .png file for the background.
3) Preview, everything looks fine.
4) Save, everything look sfine, until you try to USE it, at which point the image fails to be loaded and the menu doesn't look right.
5) Re-run the tool and rather than a path to the image file, just the image filename is listed, and the menu no longer previews correctly.
This seems pretty broken, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I would be willing to hand-edit the files to fix this, if I could figure out *where* the image file is defined in the css files. But on looking in them, I don't see the image file *anywhere*, even with the wrong path.