Please answer it as I am being specific, our hosting company is compliant, so will be our gateway Authorize.Net.
The question is the ecart software tho.
It is an application and it is required to be compliant.
So I ask the question again, is PowerStore compliant?
Dont dodge my question please, I am frustrated by all the run around.
It is not a simple question because it involves so many factors outside the control of WA. If everything else passes, then eCart will be compliant.
You also need to:
* Build and maintain a secure network to protect payment card information
* Maintain a vulnerability management program
* Implement strong access control measures
* Regularly monitor and test networks
* Pass quarterly remove vulnerability scans
* And more …
All of that is beyond the capability of any software alone.