close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Website Sign in page stopped loading

Thread began 12/04/2023 2:24 am by Thomas Hill | Last modified 12/07/2023 7:25 am by Thomas Hill | 371 views | 8 replies

Thomas Hill

Website Sign in page stopped loading

Hi,

I appreciate this is a rather vague opening title but I have been using WebAssist plugins for nearly 20 years, and today I am stumped.

I can access my website homepage and about page etc. without issue but then when I go to the 'sign in' page, the page is completely blank! No code has been changed recently, and the only change has been to install a fresh SSL certificate which my hosting provider says is unrelated and is working fine. However, they have pointed me to an error log for the page which is showing the following:

– PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WA_AB_WhereClause has a deprecated constructor in /home/os3hgh20nl81/public_html/ourbigdayonfilm/WA_DataAssist/WA_AppBuilder_PHP.php on line 166 –

I am not sure if even this is causing the issue but it is obviously related to the DataAssist plugin.

In the past, Ray has always been my go to for support, enjoying many interactions with him here and also over the phone over many years. I have been absolutely heartbroken by his passing and now don't know who else to turn to...

Is anyone available to offer any help or advice?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Thomas

====== UPDATE ======

I have spent the day trying to figure out what is going wrong. So far, I can figure out that by removing the "Remember me" and the "Log me in automatically" fields, then the page will load. However, the sign in feature will still not work. I have also generated a new login page locally and tested it, and this instead returns as 'incorrect username and password'. Bizarrely, my existing sign in page works locally. I'm still completely lost :-(

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...