1. Do you have a server with MySQL and PhpMyAdmin?
2. Do you have a Database created in MySQL?
3. Do you have a Username & Password created in MySQL?
4. Have you given #3 full access to #2?
Assuming that lines 1-4 are correct...
5. Have you created a Table in your database?
Assuming that line 5 is yes...
6. Have you created any fields for this table?
So if all of the above are yes...
1. Create a plain php file (name doesn't matter, the directory should be created for your specific domain) and save it in that directory.
2. From the top line menu, select Window - Databases.
See my screenshot image...
You'll want to start off with creating the Site, then fill in all of the inputs for the following Advanced tab Categories... Local Info, Remote Info, Testing Server. Be sure and TEST them successfully.
3. You'll want to create the MySQL Connection (option 4 in the list in order).
(if the above is correct)
Your table should show up in the bottom input field.
Save and at that point, you should be ready to go with MySQL.