Database pages not displaying
This is actually an old site I did ages ago, and something has happened that has caused the database pages to not appear. I hadn't changed anything, so not sure what it is. I have checked the following:
- that the files were present and correct as they had been
- that the database and database user were present and correct as they had been
- that the PHP version was up-to-date
I also tried the following:
- updating the code to mySQLi
- created a new database user to check there were no issues with the existing user
None of that has resolved it though, so wondered if you could have a quick look? Its just a straightforward page showing a list of towns. I have also advised the site owners to contact the hosting company.
I have attached the page below. If it looks OK, I'll assume its an issue on the hosting side of things. Thank you.