On the update page it appears you updated the form element names but didn't update the Server Behavior to reflect the new names. I fixed this and the update page is working now.
On the details page the delete message was showing because you used a template without an editable region for the <head> contents, so the wizard wasn't able to add some of the necessary CSS. I added it to the body tag and the page displays properly now.
The delete wasn't working on the results page because the connection file was placed too low on the page. I moved it to the top and the delete works now.
The insert page seems to have an updated Insert server behavior that was changed to use SESSION values instead of the posted form values. I updated the server behavior and it appears to be working correctly now.