Hi Ray, I've got an issue on another site I've updated - the text in the PowerCMS blocks on the page isn't appearing. I've re-uploaded all the PowerCMS files two or three times, the new columns have been added to the database and the rest of the pages load OK, just not the PowerCMS content. I turned on error reporting and it gives the following errors in each area:
Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.co.uk/httpdocs/WA_CMS/WA_CMS.php on line 38
**UPDATE** fixed the problem - it was an older version of PowerCMS that was installed, and when I compared the database structure to a newer installation I saw that the ContentAdminToolbar and ContentInlineToolbar columns didn't exist. I added them and now the content is displaying.