I have made the "checkout.php" secured. But if I use "Paypal checkout" and when it returns to my website - a window pops up - warning the user that it is returning from secured to nonsecured site.
My questions are:
1. Does it suffice to render only my "checkout.php" secured? Does the return from paypal to confirm.php have to be secured too?
2. if yes, how do I make all the confirm.php page secured.
3. Besides confirm.php and checkout.php, which other pages must be secured?
4. Is there any issue if I put the whole site under ssl? i.e. speed issue?
5. How do I put the whole site under ssl? Do I have to undo "$Redirect_redirStr="https://www.mydomain.com/checkout.php" back to $Redirect_redirStr="checkout.php"?