That still removes the file extension...Thats what the setting was originally, before I upgraded DW and Databridge. It was working fine then. Incidentally "[Filename]" is now not an option in the "Upload Files" bindings. I've attached a screen shot of the binding options I now have. These now have a different structure. I've tried numerous bindings but none maintain the file extension.
I'm also testing the Download behaviour which I can’t seem to get working correctly either. Because the upload behaviour is removing the file extension ( .jpg ) I am adding this to the database field manually to test the Download behaviour which at best is downloading a file but re-naming it with just the file extension with no period ( jpg ) but it is only downloading the first entry in the database and not the correct selection from the repeat region. For this I used the “File Name” binding from the “Download File” binding options.
Not sure where I’m going wrong here.
Ive given FTP / DB access, plus a URL with parameter for the page that has the Upload / Download behaviours on.
I am testing the upload behaviour from the form at the bottom right of the page under “Add additional notes and files” section.
The Download behaviour I’m testing is in the “Additional notes and files” section with an Accordion built from a repeat region.