eCart 4 Site - Moved servers / TLS Complaint / PayPal Issues
I have an old site built in eCart 4. Due to PayPal's requirement to only allow TLS servers, I had to move my site to a new server. Upon doing so, I cannot process any transactions. I'm not sure if this has to do with the new server or PayPal's integration that may have changed June 30th. It's been a long time since I've even looked at this site's code (5+ years) and need to see if there is a quick fix to get it working again without a complete rebuild.
The Checkout and Confirm pages load properly, but when I click the "Checkout Button" on the Confirm Page, I get pushed to the checkout_failure.php page with:
Your transaction could not be completed.
We were not able to authorize this transaction due to one of the following reasons:
(1) Incorrect credit card information
(2) Declined credit card information
(3) Billing address and/or the card verification number did not match
(4) Billing agreement is inactive
(5) Credit card expired
(6) Invalid credit card number
(7) Incorrect billing address
I'm running PHP 5.2.17
Any ideas how to fix this without upgrading eCart 4?