PowerCMS Wizard Crashes Dreamweaver CC
Hello, I am trying to install PowerCMS on a new site I am finishing.
I downloaded and installed the newest version of Design Extender (1.22). I am running the 2018 CC.
I had to "reset my activiations" for my license codes (I am hoping that doesn't effect websites that had PowerCMS already installed on them?
The PowerCMS Wizard opens and as soon as I hit "define" connections it crashes dreamweaver. I have tries restarting computer/etc. to no avail.
I know there was issues with Servers/Bindings in Dreamweaver CC - not sure if this is the issue. I did enable Server Behaviors/etc. through DMXZone's Extension Manager (this was after I first experienced the issue, and the issue persisted after it).
In one of the forums (http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=40091) it was mentioning this issue was fixed, but I am having it now.
Is there an easy work around? I am really hoping I don't have to rollback as I have a bunch of extensions installed that I really don't want to have to reinstall. Any tips would be appreciated!
Installing MySqli and Databridge fixed this error. I didn’t think those were necessary for Design Extender to work, but it appears they are.
I am still having 2 issues, though.
The meta-title isn’t displaying the title I have in the Page Optimization meta-title. Instead, it is displaying the url.
Also, when I try to “browse server” to upload a pic, I get a php error about the kfm /Lang File not being found. I have tried uploading it a few times manually through FileZilla, but as soon as it uploads, it blinks and deletes itself.
In looking at my old notes I saw there was an update to the kfm and ckeditor folders in the webassist folder that was needed. I had those updated files saved and I uploaded them, cleared my browser's cache, but the issues still persist.