Universal Email Disappeared
We have a client that we used universal email on 3 separate forms on their website quite some time ago. Just today I went in to change universal email to include a new employee in the BCC of the form submission only to find that although the code on the page indicates universal email, the form no longer worked (didn't submit) and when i opened server behaviors, universal email was gone. The waue_contact_1.php file etc was still in the "webassist" folder on the server side but not working. I believe I removed the universal email code on each page and re applied universal email to each page (contact, reviews, employment) however, I submitted a test form on each page and it submitted as if the first universal email worked as well as the new one. I've attached all of the relevant files for review.