Everything else is fine
Yes, I can FTP files to/from the server, and I can get to the database using Navicat. Also, the pages all pull database details on the live server just fine. I built these recordsets before yesterday using your mySQLi behaviors, and it's always been fine. I haven't changed anything on the DW configuration at all - the 500 error just started happening. I can't open previously built recordsets (that still pull data fine on the live site), nor can I create new ones - but ONLY on this one site. All of my other sites I built using this behavior extension work fine. I can't see any issues with the configuration itself. I'm totally flummoxed!