So I figured that the PEAR location seemed like the issue, and therefore removed 'Mail.php' from the end.
I tried using localhost and port 26 as well as rs1.hostng.co.uk with port 465 but the page just showed that it was busy
Then I got;
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.