$WAFV_Redirect = "";
that should be pointing back to the page that they are coming from where the CAPTCHA field is displayed.
I tested by hard-coding the page name for the page with the CAPTCHA element, and got the following error:
Warning: require_once(webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <path from disk root to site root>\includes\menu01f.php on line 1
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php' (include_path='.;c:\PHP\includes;C:\PHP\PEAR') in <path from disk root to site root>\includes\menu01f.php on line 1
Since the menu include files differ, with all of them posting to the same contact.php page, I realized I need to pass the includes/menu01f.php value as a hidden form element value into a Sesssion Value so that the current form page would be stored and I could use that value. for the $WAFV_Redirect value. When I did this I got the same error.
Apparently because the include files are in a subdirectory of the site, the browser was not finding the includes though they are located in the paths shown in the error message. Since the menu01f.php is included in the index.php, I cut the includes from the menu01f.php file and pasted them in the include stack in the index.php. I got the menu01f.php appearing in the Contact Us menu when I submtted the form - no error message appeared. (I've attached a screenshot).
Since the include file is in the index.php, I then moved the two include calls on lines 1 and 2 to the index.php page. When I did this, and tested the contact form, instead of the error message appearing in the Contact Us menu, it was populated with the entire menu! So we're getting somewhere, but still not getting the error message on the menu. I suspect that the jQuery uses the exit(); function call in the contact.php on line 92 of the attached file, and that the validation may need to be modified to enable the proper action.
I've attached screenshots from Chrome and Firefox along with a zip file with the respective pages and their subdirectories from the site root.
Thanks for your help!