I still haven't upgraded because I'm terrified to. Mainly because of problems in the past but also because I'm smack bang in the middle of lots of work right now. I simply can't afford the down time. :(
I am still waiting for confirmation on the Extension Manager which we were originally informed was dropped by Adobe. If I can't get that back then there's no way I'm uninstalling anything because it's not clear how I'd then reinstall things without the Extension Manager.